If you believe that content is the king on the internet, and you know how to put that into practice we want to talk to you.
Gravity Switch is a 15-year-strong dependable forward-thinking Northampton web development company with a solid reputation and awesome clients and we're looking for someone amazing to join our creative and supportive team.
The world is changing and the way we communicate is changing. We're looking for someone who can talk the talk and walk the walk when it comes to new media communication.
The right person will work closely with our super smart programmers, project managers and graphic designers as well as some of the smartest and coolest clients in New England to build and manage content.
We have an immediate need and would be open to a part time person, although ultimately we'd prefer a full time person.
The job description is fairly open-ended depending on your skills but will certainly include:
- Writing words
- Educating existing and prospective clients about the potential of the web
- Using CMS systems all the time
- Constantly improving
- An analytics approach to content
- A solid understanding of SEO and paid adwords
- A no BS approach to Social Media
- Client Management
- Paid and Organic Search Engine campaign management
- Some written words for print publications (taglines, annual reports, etc.)
- Client training
- Delegating work to other people at Gravity Switch
This isn't a technical position, although you must be VERY comfortable with modern CMS systems.
Nice to have items include professional writing experience, blogging experience, technical experience or traditional marketing experience.
While a traditional marketing or professional writing background could be a big plus, you'll have to demonstrate how you've grown beyond that and delivered results in this technical world we live in.
As part of a team you'll also be called upon to help out in many different ways. The right person MUST:
- Be outgoing
- Be great at followup
- Pick up on technology quickly
- Speak English and not sound like a marketing brochure
- Be direct
- Have some sales experience
- Be confident and easy to talk to
- Like to be challenged
If this sounds interesting to you please email the info below to ContentIsKing@gravityswitch.com:
Cover letter (including availability, specific salary needs, and why you're interested in this position)
If you love words, we want to talk to you!
Offsite need not apply.