Smart Web Developer
Do you love programming tricky things for the web? Want to be surrounded by other people with complementary skills (designers, project managers, cool clients, etc.)? Then think about applying to Gravity Switch.
We've been around for over 15 years, and we are a fun, dependable, hardworking company full of overachievers. We are looking for a new full time developer to work onsite in downtown Northampton.
- Able to work onsite in Northampton during regular business hours
- Self-motivated to explore and master different technologies
- Enjoy tricky technical challenges
- Focus on customer satisfaction
- Team focused
- Must be AWESOME at one of the following: HTML/CSS, PHP, Drupal, or WordPress
- Be up to date on web technologies
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience with Web Development
- Samples of professional work with a CMS
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to handle multiple projects at the same time with aggressive deadlines
Nice-To-Haves (though not required) include:
- Experience writing modules/plug-ins for WordPress or Drupal
- Professional iPhone/Android Experience (native or phone gap)
- Professional HTML5 Experience
- Experience working with other people's code base as well as creating your own code from scratch
- Cover letter including availability, salary needs, and why you're interested in this position
- Your 3 most impressive work samples, including a very brief description of each project and your role in that project. If you've written modules-plugins for a popular CMS please include at least one of those.
If the above describes you, please email the info above to ImReadyToBeChallenged@gravityswitch.com:
We'd prefer this be a full time position, but if you're interested and only available part time apply anyway and let us know and we'd love to talk more.
Offsite need not apply.