Freelance Drupal Developer
Do you love making web pages that rock? Want to hang out with other people with complementary skills? Then think about applying to Gravity Switch. We're a dependable and forward-thinking Hadley web development company with a solid reputation and awesome clients. We’ve got a creative, flexible, and dynamic team of hard-working overachievers on staff.
We're looking to strengthen our team with a new developer who can handle project-specific work. Each contracted project will be a combination of a few days onsite in our Hadley office and the rest wherever you do your best work.
- Able to work onsite in Hadley during regular business hours
- Self-motivated to explore and master different technologies
- Enjoy tricky technical challenges
- Focus on customer satisfaction
- At least 3 shipped sites under your belt (or one very large one)
- Samples of professional work with Drupal
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to handle multiple projects at the same time with aggressive deadlines
- Experience writing modules/plug-ins for WordPress or Drupal
- PHP or app development experience
- A cool skill or hobby that has nothing to do with web development
If the above describes you, please email the info below to email@example.com:
- Cover letter including availability, salary needs, and why you're interested in this position
- Sample code for your 3 most impressive work samples, including a very brief description of each project and your role in that project
- Which CMS project are you most proud of, and why
Remote-only need not apply.
Gravity Switch is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.