Front End Developer
Do you love making web pages that rock? Want to be surrounded by other people with complementary skills? Then think about applying to Gravity Switch.
We've been around since the mid 90's, and we are a fun, dependable, hardworking company full of overachievers. We are looking for a new full time developer to work onsite in downtown Northampton.
- Able to work onsite in Northampton during regular business hours
- Self-motivated to explore and master different technologies
- Enjoy tricky technical challenges
- Focus on customer satisfaction
- Team focused
- At least 3 shipped sites under your belt (or one very large one)
- Samples of professional work with Drupal or WordPress
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to handle multiple projects at the same time with aggressive deadlines
- Experience writing modules/plug-ins for WordPress or Drupal
- PHP or app development experience
- A cool skill or hobby that has nothing to do with web development
If the above describes you, please email the info below to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter including availability, salary needs, and why you're interested in this position
- Sample code for your 3 most impressive work samples, including a very brief description of each project and your role in that project.
- Which CMS project are you most proud of, and why.
We'd prefer this be a full time position, but if you're interested and only available part time apply anyway and let us know and we'd love to talk more.
Offsite need not apply.