We’re Gravity Switch, a dependable and forward-thinking Northampton web development company with a solid reputation and awesome clients. We’ve got a creative, flexible, and dynamic team of hard-working nerds on staff.
We’re looking for another awesome person to join our team – could it be you?
Take this as an opportunity to pitch your value to us. We love meeting smart people and hearing how you can help us!
We’re growing and we need ANOTHER person who’s very smart, has a passion for making friends, a good understanding of the internet and who isn’t afraid of picking up the phone and talking to new people. This is a great entry level position for a smart person wanting to get out of retail or out of the corporate grind.
YOUR JOB WILL BE TO:
- Handle office management and reception tasks
- Talk to existing and prospective clients about the potential of the website
- Help out with side projects using different technological and business skills
- Work with our awesome team of developers, designers and managers to ensure that clients are thrilled
- Make people happy by sharing information and solving problems
- Be accountable for your own work, and support other people in their work
As part of a team, you’ll also be called upon to help out in many different ways. The right person MUST:
- Be outgoing
- Be detail oriented and organized
- Be great at followup
- Pick up on technology quickly
- Speak English, not geek-speak
- Have some sales experience
- Be confident and easy to talk to
- Like to be challenged
- It’s an added plus if you handle bureaucracy well (not us, but some of our clients…)
If this sounds interesting to you please email the info below to IShouldWork@gravityswitch.com:
- Cover letter (including availability, specific salary needs, and why you’re interested in this position)
Offsite need not apply.