We’re Gravity Switch, a dependable and forward-thinking Northampton web development company with a solid reputation and awesome clients. We’ve got a creative, flexible, and dynamic team of hard-working nerds on staff.
We’re looking for a project wrangler to join our team – could it be you?
Take this as an opportunity to pitch your value to us. We love meeting smart people and hearing how you can help us!
We have an immediate need for a full-time onsite Project Manager here in downtown Northampton, so if you’re smart and talented we hope you’ll apply. We’re looking for someone who loves communication and lists. This person must have a good understanding of the internet and be excited about learning new things.
YOUR JOB WILL BE TO:
- Make sure projects come in on budget and on time
- Make sure clients are ecstatic with our work and we’re surpassing their expectations
- Make sure everyone on the project team is doing what they do best and is proud of their work
NOTE: While technical chops are certainly appreciated, if you’re a geek at heart and would rather “do” than “wrangle” you might want to consider our currently open developer position instead.
THE TYPES OF TASKS YOU’LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY INCLUDE:
- Taking initiative
- Asking smart questions
- Learning and growing
- Leading meetings and talking on the phone with clients (and prospective clients)
- Coordinating internal teams
- Creating and delivering status and budget updates
- Raising red flags
- Fixing emergencies
- Juggling and triaging multiple tasks
- Setting expectations
- Collecting budget information and assisting with proposals
- Scheduling and logistics
- Creating and reviewing punch lists/tickets/bugs
- Business strategy, marketing, and/or deep internet knowledge is a plus, but not required.
If you’re ready to be challenged and work on some cool projects, please email the info below to email@example.com:
- Cover letter (including availability, specific salary needs, and why you’re interested in this position)
We look forward to hearing from you. We've gotten hundreds of applications and preference is given to the bold, so feel free to follow up if you haven't heard from us.
Offsite need not apply.
Gravity Switch is an equal opportunity employer.