15-year-strong dependable and forward-thinking Northampton web development company with a solid reputation and awesome clients looking for someone to join our creative and supportive team. We have an immediate need and would be open to a part time person, although ultimately we'd prefer a full time person.
We're growing and we need YET ANOTHER person who's very smart, has a passion for making friends, a good understanding of the internet and who isn't afraid of picking up the phone and talking to new people. This is a great entry level position for a smart person wanting to get out of retail or out of the corporate grind.
Your job will be to:
- Handle office management and reception tasks
- Talk to existing and prospective clients about the potential of the website
- Help out with side projects using different technological and business skills
- Work with our awesome team of developers, designers and managers to ensure that clients are thrilled
- Make people happy by sharing information and solving problems
- Be accountable for your own work, and support other people in their work
As part of a team you'll also be called upon to help out in many different ways. The right person MUST:
- Be outgoing
- Be detail oriented and organized
- Be great at followup
- Pick up on technology quickly
- Speak English, not geek-speak
- Have some sales experience
- Be confident and easy to talk to
- Like to be challenged
- It's an added plus if you handle bureaucracy well (not us, but some of our clients...)
If this sounds interesting to you please email the info below to IShouldWork@gravityswitch.com:
Cover letter (including availability, specific salary needs, and why you're interested in this position)
Offsite need not apply.